Step Out Aftercare
The Step Out program is designed to provide women with a softer landing when exiting core programming for independent housing. The program's case manager provides emotional support and guidance. Financial assistance is also available on an as-needed basis.
Step Out Services
- Case management
- 6 month step-down rent assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Life skills and employment training
- Family reunification advocacy
- Mental health assistance (covering costs of counseling and prescriptions)
- Resource referrals
For more information, contact Stefanie Moore at email@example.com or by phone at (314) 771-5207.
Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Privacy and Security Notice can be found here.